Your privacy é important to us. É The BioEnergy Code policy respects your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on the The BioEnergy Code website , and other sites you have; mos and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting and how it will be. used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
Youê é free to refuse our request for information personal services, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of your desired services.
Youê You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect; the functionality of this and many other sites that you ê visit. The deactivationçã so that we can remember this action. This prevents you from need to log in whenever you visit a new page. These cookies are normally removed or cleared when you logs out to ensure you ê can only access restricted resources and areas when logging in.Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you already are aacute; registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / unregistered users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Form-related cookies rivers
When youê sends data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
Site Preferences Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site é executed when youê use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you want to. interacting with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which é one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you've been spend on the site and the Q&A These cookies can track things like the time you spend. the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and we make subtle changes to the way the site is presented. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you ê receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- À As we sell products, é important to understand the statistics; statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy and therefore this é the type of data these cookies will track. This é important to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that The BioEnergy Code offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character :
- A) Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order ;blica;
- B) Do not broadcast propaganda or content of a racist nature, xenophobic, bookmakers or gambling, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not damage the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of The BioEnergy Code, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you're not sure you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.